I hope that you are having a wonderful day! This Mom is trying to get her act together this morning, and is having a bit of a hard time. Anyone else having that problem? Guess I need more coffee.
Today is a busy and kind of bittersweet day for me. I am headed out to work shortly, and then we have a college financial aid meeting at the school tonight. I am not quite sure how my son is old enough to be at the point in his life. Anyone else in that situation? How do you cope?
But in any case, life goes on. Are you ready for the Big Game coming up? I have an awesome recipe for easy game day layered chili dip you just HAVE to check out. Click on the pic below for even more amazing recipes(#Ad).
In any case, game day for our family will be spent with good friends. Our team may not be in it this year, but we will still have a fun and tasty evening.
So are you ready to party this week? Leave a link to your favorite post and comment below to let me know that you have. YOU could be featured by one of my terrific co-hosts in next week’s linky. Be sure to stop in and visit all my co-hosts below.
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts:
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Lauren of Mom Home Guide
Aida of Girlfriends with Goals
Raki of Outside the Box Mom
Crystal of Tidbits of Experience
Katie of A Mother Thing
1. Easy Thrifty Winter Mantle | Thrifty to Nifty
2. Free Hot Air Balloon Activity Pack for Kids | Happy and Blessed Home
3. Chicken Tortilla Soup | Ramblings of a (Bad) Domestic Goddess
4. Skinny Copycat Wendy’s Frosty | Housewife Eclectic
5. White and Gold Painted Terra Cotta Pots | Pastels and Macarons
6. Meatloaf Muffins | Fantastic Food Recipes
7. How to Make Tissue Paper Pom-Poms | Two Twenty-One
8. The Best Gift you can give your Husband for Valentine’s Day! | Second Chance to Dream
9. Homemade Chocolate Roll | Our Simple Homestead
10. 10 Things You Should Never Throw Away | Our Simple Homestead