Halloween is only two weeks away, I just can’t believe that! Earlier this week, I posted about some Halloween picture books that I thought kids would enjoy. I only did half a list because it would have turned into a really long blog post. So today I am back with suggestions for more Halloween picture books.
I really am amazed at how many more Halloween picture books there are than a few years ago. Me, I am a fan of the classic stories. By classic stories, I mean classic story(singular): It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. But the new ones that are out are really cute as well. So here are some more suggestions.
More Halloween Picture Books:
- Shivery Shades of Halloween
- Little Boo
- Monster Party!
- Where’s My Mummy?
- Go Away, Big Green Monster
- I Need My Monster
- Creepy Carrots!
- The Berenstain Bears and the Spooky Old Tree
- Julia’s House For Lost Creatures
- Bats in the Band
- The Monsters’ Monster
So those are just a few ideas for more Halloween picture books. I can’t wait to start my posts for Thanksgiving picture books. While there aren’t as many for Thanksgiving as there are for Halloween, they are still really cute and I can’t wait to share them.
What are you favorites on this list? Do you have ideas for more Halloween picture books?
More Halloween ideas
I’ve joined forces with some other wonderful bloggers to bring you more great Halloween ideas:
- Budget Halloween Costume with a Box from Written Reality – stuck for Halloween costume ideas for your child? If you have a large box and some paint hop over and see how Mitzi turned them into awesome costumes. Your child will be the talk of the party!
- Frugal Halloween Costumes – 2 Ways to Use a Black Body Suit from A Life in Balance – You don’t need to spend lots of money on a Halloween costume for your child. Barb shows you how to make a fabulous costume from a thrifted black bodysuit.
- 20 not so scary Halloween treats from The Super Mommy Club – Whether you want to make some treats for a party of just for your family to enjoy Clare has rounded up some great recipes, including some that can be assembled from store-bought items so you don’t even have to turn the oven on!
- Halloween Blessing Printable from Faith Filled Food for Moms – Shari Lynne has created a beautiful Halloween blessing printable that you can use to bless your neighbourhood.
- Halloween Child Safety Tips from NEPA Mom – don’t let your children go out Trick or Treating until you’ve read these safety tips from Megan. Everyone will have so much more fun when they’re safe.
- Easy No Bake Butterfingers Pie from It’s a Keeper! – And finally when Halloween is over and you’re wondering what on earth you are going to do with all of that candy check out this recipe from Christina for an impossibly easy Butterfingers Pie.
For more Halloween book suggestions, check out these posts:
- Halloween Picture Books| https://makingourlifematter.com/halloween-picture-books/
- Halloween Chapter Books For Early Readers| https://makingourlifematter.com/halloween-chapter-books/
- Halloween Board Books| https://makingourlifematter.com/board-books/
- Popular Pumpkin Picture Books| https://makingourlifematter.com/popular-pumpkin-picture-books/