It’s September already! How did that happen? I can’t believe it.
The kids have been back in school a full week already. I know a lot of parents don’t like it when there kids start before Labor Day. I don’t mind it, especially with all the days they missed last year because of snow.
Life has been really busy lately. I have been working on a project that I can’t wait to share. It is driving me crazy that I can’t share it. Soon, though. I promise! I wish I could be here, though:
Only 9 3/4 months till we are back on the Boardwalk. It will get here eventually, I just have to be patient. In the meantime, I will be keeping myself busy working on my project. Want a hint? There is a clue in this paragraph. Let me know if you figure it out!
Love this post? You can get this post and many more delivered right to your inbox! Be sure to sign up for email updates, they go out twice a week.
So now it is time to get to the party. Be sure to leave a comment, then link up your favorite post! Can’t wait to see what you are sharing!
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts:
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Heather of Girl Gone Mom
Megan of NEPA Mom
1. Easy Acorn Cookies | Ann’s Entitled Life
2. Cheddar Bacon Grilled Potatoes | Upstate Rambling
3. BBQ Chicken Skewers with Homemade Ranch | Making Life Sweet
4. SAHM Burnout – How to Deal and Overcome | Powerful Mothering
5. Coco-nutty Sweater Acorns | Dandelion Patina
6. Taking the Hectic Out of Back-to-School Meal Solutions with a Fun Chart Tutorial | Momma Young at Home
8. Pumpkin Pie Pancakes | Engineer Mommy