We are one week closer to Christmas, and I feel like it can’t come soon enough. Not because I am super excited about the holiday.
Truthfully, I am ready for the holiday season to be over already. People seem to really have forgotten what the season is all about. They are mean, nasty, and rude. I am trying to be understanding because I know they are probably going through a really rough time.
But that doesn’t always make it right for them to treat me so disrespectfully. Anyone know what I mean?
In any case, I love that I have a safe haven to come home to. I have a home that is a sanctuary and warm and cozy. The Christmas lights have really made it merry & bright.
But enough of that. It is time for all of us to party! Remember to leave a comment that you linked up!
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts:
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Lauren of Mom Home Guide
Aida of Girlfriends with Goals
Raki of Outside the Box Mom
Crystal of Tidbits of Experience
Katie of A Mother Thing
1. FIVE (MORE!) WAYS TO DECORATE FOR LESS | The It Mom
2. 15 Minutes to a Clean House | Lamberts Lately
3. Christmas Tree Waffle Recipe | Ann’s Entitled Life
4. How to Enjoy the Holidays with Your Family | Moms Choose Joy
5. Thai Shrimp Noodle Bowl | Upstate Ramblings
6. Real Deal Care Packages for the Homeless | More with Less Mom
7. DIY Plank Board Wreath Hanger | How to Nest for Less
8. Free Printable: Santa’s Nice List | Bloom Designs Online
9. Shrimp Fried Rice | Feeding Big
10. 6 Ways to Practice Gratitude When You are Depressed | Dr. Michelle Bengtson
Are you ready to join the party?
Tags : motivation monday