What an amazing Palm Sunday it has been today. I had the pleasure of going to church and celebrating with my best friend and her family. It was so much fun. Afterwards, we all headed out to lunch and did some shopping together. What a nice way to spend a day.
Now I am taking some time to catch up on some blogging, and that means bringing you the best linky party out there. You guys have been absolutely amazing, the links you share have been so much fun to read and share.
So without further ado, let’s get this party started!
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Heather of Girl Gone Mom
Megan of NEPA Mom
This week’s features chosen by Mitzi of Written Reality
1. Irish Potato Bites | Home.Made.Interest.
2. Carrot Nail Polish | Homemaking Hacks
3. Simple Spring Necklaces | Cutting Tiny Bites
4. White Chocolate Bunny Peeps | A Mitten Full of Savings
5. Easter Egg Wreath | A Vision to Remember
6. 10 Tips For Growing Basil Like a Boss | Ten at the Table