Hello fellow party animals!
Or should I call you party enthusiasts?
In any case, I am so glad that you are here on this beautiful Spring Sunday! I, unfortunately, am stuck on the couch right now with a bad case of the allergies. Absolutely no fun what-so-ever. Anyone else been stuck in a situation like that?
So now it’s your turn! Link up your family-friendly posts in our link-up. Be sure to visit and pin your favorites. And don’t forget, if you sign up for email updates, you will get a FREE printable to manage your reading in 2015.
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Heather of Girl Gone Mom
Megan of NEPA Mom
1. Happy Hazelnut Fridge Fudge | Whole Food Home
2. Homemade Blackberry Honey Butter | Frugal Coupon Living
3. Melon Mango Verrine | Memories by the Mile
4. How to Carve a Flower from a Cantaloupe | Suzy’s Artsy Craftsy Sitcom
5. How to Clean Track Windows without Scrubbing | Morning Motivated Mom