Happy August readers!
I can’t believe that we are fully into August, there is no turning back now. Back to school is in full force, and so is preparing for football season! This is my favorite time of year.
I know a lot of people are still very much in the process of heading out on vacation. Earlier last week, I shared a great post about how you can save money while you are on vacation. Be sure to check out how you can make your home energy-efficient while you are traveling!
Love this post? You can get this post and many more delivered right to your inbox! Be sure to sign up for email updates, they go out twice a week.
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts:
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Heather of Girl Gone Mom
Megan of NEPA Mom
1. Blueberry Shortcake | A Worthy Read
2. Blueberry Pie Filled Cupcakes | Sweep Tight
3. Preparing Your Child for a New Baby | Foster Parent
4. Grilled Avocado with Fresh Strawberry Mango Salsa | Spaceships and Laser Beams
5. M and M Raisins Homemade Granola Bars | Gluesticks and Gum Drops
6. 10 Frugal Date Night Ideas Under $20 | Midwest Modern Mama