Happy Sunday party animals!
It is hard to believe that another work has flown by already. I am still struggling to keep up with things. Life has been so busy, work is so busy, the kids schedule is so busy.
I have to say, I am tired of busy. Thankfully, there is the Motivation Monday party. It gives me a chance to sit and see what everyone else is up to!
So now it is time to get to the party. Be sure to leave a comment, then link up your favorite post! Can’t wait to see what you are sharing!
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts:
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Heather of Girl Gone Mom
Megan of NEPA Mom
1. One Pan Baked Chicken Recipe | Teaspoon of Goodness
2. DIY Book Pumpkin | H2O Bungalow
3. Decorating a Fall Mantel on a Budget | Dagmar’s Home
4. From New to Vintage Crate Makeover | All Things Heart and Home
5. Ghostly Meringue Cookies | Mom’s Made House
6. How Running Makes Me a Better Mom | Everyday Happiness by Julie Borm
7. Books Made into Movies for Older Boys | Brain Power Boy
8. Carpool Survival Guide: 10 Ideas for Surviving the School Line | Living with Beth