Fall is definitely in the air! I love this time of year when it is warm during the day, and crisp at night. It makes snuggling with hubby so much better. Actually, snuggling with hubby is awesome anytime, but during the Fall, it is a great way to stay warm.
Today is all about getting back into a routine. We had house guests over the weekend, so now I just need to put everything back in its place, and we’ll be good to go.
I am looking forward to my trip on Wednesday to NYC for Project Envolve. What kinds of energy-efficient measures do you use in your home? What things do you wish were more energy-efficient? Leave a comment, I would love to hear what you are thinking or would like to see.
So now it is time to get to the party. Be sure to leave a comment, then link up your favorite post! Can’t wait to see what you are sharing!
Love this post? You can get this post and many more delivered right to your inbox! Be sure to sign up for email updates, they go out twice a week.
And, if you are a busy sports Mom whose kids are still playing, be sure to check out this great tutorial for turning ordinary pizza into BBQ Chicken pizza in under 10 minutes!
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts:
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Heather of Girl Gone Mom
Megan of NEPA Mom
1. Pumpkin French Toast | Cincy Shopper
2. Not Your Father’s Root Beer Chunky Float | A Worthey Read
3. Pesto Pizza with Ricotta and Mushrooms | This Pilgrim’s Life
4. Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Ice Cream | Adie and Aden
5. Surviving Creativity: Setting Priorities | The Palette Muse
6. Where to Find Fall Off-Season Travel Deals | Earning and Saving with Sarah Fuller
7. Confessions of a Non-DIYer | Medium Sized Family
8. Why Falling Down Is Never the End of the Story | Lisa Murray: Peace for a Lifetime
Tags : motivation monday