Good Sunday evening party animals! It is hard to believe that another week has gone by.
It has been a bittersweet week for me. I lost a dear friend and co-worker this week, and I am still trying to process everything. I just don’t understand. It is so much to comprehend. I attended her memorial services on Saturday, and it was a beautiful service. But most importantly, it was an amazing celebration of her life. To see a family so strong in their faith was certainly inspiring.
Tomorrow is my birthday. I will be forty-something. Let’s just leave it at that. Life is only a number, and I no longer care to focus on that number. Instead, I will be doing something my co-worker’s family member challenged each of us to do in honor of April: live each day to it’s fullest and make each day better than the last.
So now it is time to get to the party. Be sure to leave a comment, then link up your favorite post! Can’t wait to see what you are sharing!
Love this post? You can get this post and many more delivered right to your inbox! Be sure to sign up for email updates, they go out twice a week.
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts:
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
1. What I said to my 30th Birthday | All I Do
2. Easy No Sew Yarn Pumpkins | Ann’s Entitled Life
3. Slow Cooker Creamy Potato Soup Recipe | A Mom’s Take
4. Choux Pastry Gluten Free | 60 – the new 40
5. Tasty and Terrific: Turmeric Black Bean Quinoa Vegetable Hot Pot | Urban Naturale
6. 10 FREE HALLOWEEN SUBWAY ART PRINTABLES | Harmony and Happiness
7. PUMPKIN SPICE CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING | Moms Need to Know
8. TIME MANAGEMENT FOR INTENTIONAL MOMS | The End in Mind
Tags : Motivation Monday Linky