Happy Sunday evening!
It is a cool, crisp Fall evening here in my end of the world. I love this time of year, as it really is great for doing some major cuddling with hubby. And one of my favorite Fall activities is coming up soon: the corn maze!
There is something so absolutely fun about wandering around in a corn maze in the evening with a flashlight. Kids vs. adults. Fun for all. Know what I mean?
I love wandering through the maze with a cup of warm apple cider or my favorite pumpkin spice latte. Our church youth group does it every year, and it is is a tradition we all look forward to!
What are some of your favorite Fall activities? Be sure to leave a comment with a link, I would love to read about your Fall family traditions.
So are you ready to join the party? Make sure that you take a moment and follow all of our wonderful co-hosts! Then add a link below, and make sure you leave a comment.
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts:
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
1. No Bake Granola Bars | A Life from Scratch
2. Homemade Candy Corn Recipe | Hoosier Homemade
3. S’Mores Caramel Apple | You Brew My Tea
4. Iced Pumpkin Spice Cookies | The Suburban Mom
5. Making The Most of My Morning as a Stay at Home Mom | Play dough and Popsicles
6. Homemade Apple Butter | Thinking Outside the Sandbox Family
7. Easy Paleo Brownies | Cook Eat Paleo
8. French Onion Soup | The Pistaschio Project
Are you ready to party?