Welcome to the party! So glad that you are joining us this week!
This week has been so very busy for me! Although it is barely the beginning of November, the holiday season is starting to ramp up.
And I am so not ready. Why? Well, for one thing, people are already starting to be very nasty. And there really is no need for it. You can read more about how I feel about crazy Christmas shoppers.
It is also really hard to believe that Thanksgiving is in a little over two weeks. Where has the year gone?
I love sharing my book recommendations, so be sure to check out these great Thanksgiving books for kids!
So now it is time to get to the party. Be sure to leave a comment, then link up your favorite post! Can’t wait to see what you are sharing!
Love this post? You can get this post and many more delivered right to your inbox! Be sure to sign up for email updates, they go out twice a week.
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts:
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Lauren of Mom Home Guide
Aida of Girlfriends with Goals
Raki of Outside the Box Mom
Crystal of Tidbits of Experience
Katie of A Mother Thing
Guest Cohost: Kristin of SmartE PartE
1. Cranberry Apple Coffee Cake | A Sprinkle of This and That
2. Cherry Cheesecake Dip | Cincy Shopper
3. Paint Party Perfect | Sequins in the South
4. CARAMEL APPLE PIE BITES | Food and Wine
5. Simple Cherry Crisp | Simply Designing with Ashley Phipps
6. The Giving Box | My Maple Hill Farm
7. Chic Chair Tie Backs with Fabric Rosettes | Frog Prince Paperie
8. Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese | Flour on My Face
9. 46 Homemade Comforting Chili & Fall Soup Recipes | Teaspoon of Goodness
10. Homemade Pizza Balls | Kids Activities Blog
11. Cinnamon Votive Candle Holder | Save More Spend Less
Are you ready to party?
Tags : motivation monday