Have you managed to survive the blizzard of 2016? In my area of PA, we have managed to dig out from 31.2 inches of snow.
Yes, you definitely read that correctly! We had almost the equivalent of a season’s snowfall in 24 hours. Absolutely crazy! Want to see what that looks like?
Yeah, that is a lot of snow! It was really hard on our backs, too. Wish we would have had a snowblower for this one. In any case, it was a huge excuse to have lots of hot chocolate. Speaking of hot chocolate, it was the perfect time for a #HotChocolateParty. Check out why YOU should have one. Just click on the image below.
So now it’s time to spend some time partying. Leave your favorite link below, and be sure to follow your hosts! Leave a comment that you link up, and you can see YOUR post featured next week!
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts:
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Lauren of Mom Home Guide
Aida of Girlfriends with Goals
Raki of Outside the Box Mom
Crystal of Tidbits of Experience
Katie of A Mother Thing
1. Peppermint Patty Brownies | Two Twenty One
2. How to Save Money on Used Legos | Brain Power Boy
3. 20 Tips on Saving Money in the Grocery Store | Raia’s Recipes
4. Ikea Rast Hack: Apothecary Cabinet | What Rose Knows
5. Ways to Make Produce Last Longer | Little House Living
6. A Breathing Exercise that Will Transform Your Day | RCH Reviews
7. Chocolate Cobbler | ariel louise
8. 10 Awesome Ways to Become a Morning Workout Person | Urban Naturale
9. Foods to Beat Winter Blues | Ramblings of a (Bad) Domestic Goddess
10. 33 Kids Valentines for School | Hands on as We Grow
Tags : motivation monday