Happy Motivation Monday!
Actually, I am totally embarrassed to admit that it is Tuesday! I am so behind with life, blogging, and housecleaning. I feel horrible, because Motivation Monday is one of my favorite posts to do! We have so much fun, and the posts that are shared are so amazing!
So why am I so behind? Well, we spent most of Valentine’s weekend out at Juniata College for a second look. It was a great experience, and our family loved every minute of it. Isn’t this a gorgeous campus?
It almost makes me wish I was back in school again! I think the hardest part of life right now is accepting the fact that yes, my son is old enough to be headed to college in 2017. Where did time go?
So now that I am done blubbering, it is time to get this party up where it belongs! Link up your favorite post, then leave me a comment letting me know you did!
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts:
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Lauren of Mom Home Guide
Aida of Girlfriends with Goals
Raki of Outside the Box Mom
Crystal of Tidbits of Experience
1. 25 Amazing Cake Pops Kids (and Moms will Love! | Play Ideas
2. How to Make Your Own Cleaning Schedule | Morgan Manages Mommyhood
3. 4 Non-Candy Valentine’s Day Gifts | Sophistishe
4. Painted Glitter Feather Tutorial | Living the Dutch Dream
5. Raspberry Scones Recipe | Happy and Blessed Home
6. Chasing the Dream | Taylor Made
7. 20 Egg-cellent Easter Egg Hunt Ideas | A Mom’s Take
8. 14 Ways Your Family Can Save Money on Valentines Day | A Budget-Friendly Life
9. How We Paid Off Over $20,000 Of Debt In 2015 | Creating My Kaleidoscope
10. Organize Office Supplies in Style with a Parts Chest | Our Peaceful Planet