Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates!
Welcome to a new week of Motivation Monday! Last week, over 430 links were shared at Motivation Monday. That’s pretty amazing.
Be sure to bookmark this blog so you can link up each week! You can also join the mailing list so you don’t miss a single Motivation Monday post. Remember, when you link up here, you are giving us permission to add you to the Motivation Monday email reminder list!
Motivation Monday is all about inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites.
Thanks to 8 hosts, your links will be shown to thousands of readers looking for recipes for easy meals, ways to be a better mom, and fun crafts to do with their kids.
Want Even More Exposure for Your Posts?
Share the posts you link up here on Twitter using the hashtag #MotivationMondayParty for a chance to be retweeted by the hosts of the party! We will check the hashtag throughout the week and re-tweet as many as we can!
Today is all about being with my family, so I don’t have much to add on top of the party information.
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts:
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Lauren of Mom Home Guide
Raki of Outside the Box Mom
Crystal of Tidbits of Experience
Aida of Girlfriends with Goals
- Build A Porch Swing| Simply Designing
- Easy Sweet Potato Soup| April Go Lightly
- Dear Mom of a 12 Year-Old Boy| Busy Homeschool Days
- Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip| $he $aved
- Easy Hyacinth Newspaper Flower| Artsy Craftsy Mom
- Pico De Gallo Chicken Sandwich| All She Cooks
- DIY Nail Polish Marbled Mugs| Thrifty Jinxy
- How To Clean Your Closets Effectively| Penny Pincher Jenny
Tags : motivation monday