Sending out a Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads and Grandpas out there! And missing the ones that are no longer with us. It is hard to believe that my Grandpop has been gone for over 20 years now. But I am blessed that I am able to love on my husband’s.
We are away this week, enjoying our favorite family vacation. I can’t believe that it is finally here, after all the waiting. I do feel bad that hubby had to spend his special day doing all the driving. He doesn’t complain, and that is just part of the reason why he is our hero.
So, in any case, are you ready to get your party on? I am!
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Toni of Tickles and Time
Jen of Making Our Life
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Heather of Girl Gone Mom
Megan of NEPA Mom
1. STEM for Elementary School Kids | Little Nerd Family
2. Strawberry Cake Frappuccino | Chemistry Cachet
3. Patriotic Red White and Blue Layered Drink | Simplee
4. Party Food: Meringue Roses with Grilled Peaches
#BBFEggs | Spaceships and Laser Beams
5. Corn and Tomato Salad | The Domestic Stylist