Happy Sunday! It’s hard to believe that we are already 10 days into the New Year. It has been busy for me, so I haven’t had much time to blog. That definitely makes me sad!
There are some really big changes coming to Making Our Life Matter, mainly a new name and new URL. As soon as I can, I will be sharing that with all my readers!
In the meantime, I am just trying to get caught up from all the holiday madness. I am ashamed to admit it, but my house is a messy disaster. Definitely need to work on that so I can back into a regular blogging schedule. I need to dig out and dust off my old Flylady routines. What do you do to keep your housework under control?
So let’s get this party started! Be sure to follow all of your hosts. Leave a comment when you link up, as you could be featured next week!
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts:
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Lauren of Mom Home Guide
Aida of Girlfriends with Goals
Raki of Outside the Box Mom
Crystal of Tidbits of Experience
Katie of A Mother Thing
1. Key Lime Napoleons | A Sprinkle of This and That
2. Reclaiming Peace on a Bad Homeschool Day | Yearround
3. HOW TO MAXIMIZE HOLIDAY DECOR AND MINIMIZE HOLIDAY
STORAGE | Decor by the Seashore
4. DIY Minion Shirts & Gift | Housewife Eclectic
5. 7 New Year’s Resolutions to Strengthen Your Marriage |
Midwest Modern Momma
6. 12 Mini Goals Challenge: Daily Movement | Morning
7. Home Organizing Tips: Daily System | Hoosier Homemade
8. FREE NEW YEAR DESKTOP WALLPAPER | Pastels and Macarons
9. How to Finish Everything on your To Do List and Free
Printable | My Love for Words
10. The First Twenty Minutes of Your Day | Giftie Etcera