Happy Motivation Monday! Are you ready for some football? I know our family is still watching the game, even if our team is not in the Big Game.
We are excited that we get to spend some time with our close friends from baseball. And get to eat some really great food. Want to know what we are having? Check out this delicious recipe:
Doesn’t that look amazing? And believe me, the Big Game Layered Chili dip tastes as good as it looks!
But I realize that there are a lot of readers out there that don’t care anything about the big game. Don’t worry, I have you covered too! Valentine’s Day is coming up, and my friend Candi from A Day in Candiland shared an amazing recipe for No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes in a Jar. It is sure to give you some inspiration on Big Game Sunday!
So are you ready to share your amazing posts with us? Link up your favorite post from this week, and leave a comment letting me know you did. YOU could be featured in next week’s link up! And make sure you follow me and my amazing co-hosts!
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts:
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Lauren of Mom Home Guide
Aida of Girlfriends with Goals
Raki of Outside the Box Mom
Crystal of Tidbits of Experience
Katie of A Mother Thing
1. 14 Romantic Dinner Ideas | Thank You Honey
2. Fabric Covered Books | Two Twenty One
3. Taco Monkey Bread | Adventures of a Nurse
4. Strawberry Hot Chocolate | Adventures of a Nurse
5. 17 Reasons Why I’m Still Single | About Life and Love
6. Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls with Zesty Provolone | Cooking in Stilettos
7. 12 Ways to Organize Your Taxes | sSmplistically Living
8. You Fill Me with Love Printable | Bloom Designs
9. How to Add Ferns to Candles | H2O Bungalow
10. February Planner Sticker Freebie | My Life’s a Treasure