Now that November is here, I can no longer ignore the fact that Christmas preparations must be started. Lists need to be made, decorations need to be found, and the Christmas music playlist must be redone. I have to admit, Christmas just isn’t the holiday that it used to be. It is all about what you can spend, who can decorate first, or what is the hottest toy out there. I can either be bitter about it, or I can go with the flow and have some fun with it.
For the sake of not being a Grinch, I decided to have some fun with it. While I don’t have a huge list of things that I want, there are quite a few movies on my list. I thought I would share my movie list with you. I don’t think they are in any particular order, although I would have a tough time deciding with ones I really want. Thankfully, my MIL knows me better than I know myself, so she is really good at getting the ones that I really want.
- The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. While the movie will never be as good as the book, this is still a great movie that is on my Christmas list. Emma Watson does an amazing job, and I think she did a really great job jumping outside her role as Hermione.
- And just because I love it(and yes, I know that it isn’t a movie, but still….) Grey’s Anatomy Season 4. This was a game-changing season because it leads up to the whole Denny/Izzie storyline that I absolutely love.
- G.I. Joe Retaliation. Two words: Channing Tatum. No other explanation is necessary. Well, actually the movie itself was good too.
- Fast and Furious 6. I am still having a hard time which of the movies besides the original is my favorite. Fast 6 is certainly up at the top. Again, more eye candy.
- Father of the Bride/Father of the Bride II. I only have these on VHS(yeah, remember VHS tapes?), and they are always great for a night in.
I love putting movies on my Christmas list because they are a great reason for my family to sit down together and have some time together. Since I work in retail, the Christmas season is a hectic time for me. Watching movies is a great way to decompress and relax. And a great excuse to curl up and cuddle with hubby. So if you have any movies on your Christmas list, what are they? Mostly new? Or oldies but goodies? Let me know, as I may get some ideas for some additions to my list.