I am so thrilled to receive this award from Sylver Blaque. I met Sylver through the SITS girls, and we have been supporting each other ever since. I am not, however, proud of the fact that it has taken me almost 2 months to acknowledge this award and write a post about it. Between our 2 vacations and life in general, it slipped my mind. So for that, I apologize. I hope you take a moment to stop in and comment on Sylver’s wonderful blog.
For this award, I must list 5 interesting things about myself.
- I love sports. Between football, baseball, hockey, and youth baseball, sports is my favorite way to spend time with my family.
- I love all kinds of Hungarian foods: halupkie, halushkie, stuffed cabbage. You name it, I love it.
- I hate bees, wasps, and other flying insects. Not because I am allergic, I just can’t stand the buzzing.
- I am short. Really, like under 5 foot short. It has its share of challenges.
- Chocolate is my favorite food choice.
Now, I must nominate 5 bloggers for this Lovely Blog Award. I hate having to pick just 5, but I will follow the rules. In no particular order:
Thank you Sylver, and congratulations to all those nominated. I hope you feel as blessed as I did when I received this award. I love blogging, and it is so wonderful to know that there are people out there that read and appreciate what I have done!
Tags : blog awards