The month is almost half over, and it is really hard to believe that this month has gone by so quickly. After all, I was just complaining that summer was never going to get here, and now it is just one week away. It’s been a wet and rainy week, and just not summer-like at all. I am planning and preparing for our vacation next week, but right now, the beach vacation weather is not cooperating. But, all that matters is that we are together, rainy weather or not. I just hope that we at least get to have one morning where we can go beachcombing.
So now that I have done all my complaining, I want to take a few minutes to share the links to my favorite posts so far this month. I like doing that because it reminds me about what I blogged about, and often gives me ideas for future posts.
- I am still struggling with trying to menu plan. Between my work schedule, baseball, and meetings about baseball, it has been tough to plan. Bleh.
- Working on a schedule for the week. Unexpected practices and schedule changes made that plan a bust.
- Who can talk about vacation and not discuss all the laundry that is involved. Having a laundry schedule makes that process a little bit easier. Well, it does if you follow it.
- More talk about vacation and weekly schedules.
- Summer means shorts and bathing suits. Learn how to #SummerizeYourLegs in just 3 easy steps.
- Discussing some new beauty products.
- My kids are one day away from finishing the school year. I am sharing some tips to make it easy and smooth.
- And, well, another post about vacation.
What can I say, I am so ready for vacation! And now that I have shared my list of posts for the first half of this month, I’d really like to read a few of yours. Leave a comment that has one or two links to your favorite posts so far. I will hop on over and read them. Who knows, they may give me inspiration for future posts!