Everyone is always looking for some great recipes to make for their family. Some want something elaborate, others want fast and simple. I have a great list recipe box that fulfill both needs. I am a seasoned baseball Mom, full-time working Mom, and a Mom that is just plain busy. I love helping others to make mealtime a great family event as well.
I love how my recipe box contains recipes for all kinds of tastes. And substitutions are made just as easy. So grab some pen and paper, and start making your shopping list.
Before you start looking at the recipes, make sure you get the perfect planner to put it in! Check out this great recipe journal from Purple Trail. Here is my affiliate link:
Soul To The Recipe Journal
Now, on to the delicious recipes.
Slow Cooker Recipe Box:
- Crockpot Sausage Sandwiches| https://makingourlifematter.com/easy-crockpot-sausage-sandwiches/
- Overnight Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken| https://makingourlifematter.com/slow-cooker-pulled-chicken/
For more slow cooker recipes, head over to this page.
Main Dish Recipe Box:
These recipes are sure to be a hit at your dinner table. Some of my favorites are below.
- Easy Chicken Alfredo| https://makingourlifematter.com/easy-chicken-alfredo/
- Biscuit Pizza Bake| https://makingourlifematter.com/biscuit-pizza-bake/
You can find more main dish recipes on this page. They will definitely be the stars of your dinner table.
Dessert Recipe Box:
And who can talk about main dishes without discussing the dessert?
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake| https://makingourlifematter.com/no-bake-strawberry-cheesecakes-in-a-jar/
- Or perhaps this Maple Pecan Cake Parfait| https://makingourlifematter.com/maple-pecan-cake-parfait/
“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.” – Virginia Woolf