Have you ever been to Sandals Royal Caribbean resort in Jamaica? You haven’t? Well today I am sharing 4 AMAZING reasons why you need to do just that. Back in 1997, I married the man of my dreams. He is my partner, my best friend, the only person I want to be with(even when he snores). I remember the excitement of planning the wedding(that was a whole experience that I should blog about someday)and that took up a lot of time.
But I think the most fun we had was planning where we would go for our honeymoon. After spending lots of time looking at brochures, we settled on Jamaica. We loved that the Sandals brand is all-inclusive and you got a lot awesome things for the cost of the vacation. Back then, though, the Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort was known as the Sandals Royal Jamaican.
In any case, here are some amazing reasons to visit the Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort in Jamaica.
4 Amazing Reasons To Visit Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort In Jamaica:
- The people. I cannot say enough about the people in Jamaica. And it started from the moment we got off the plane. We enjoyed the services of the Club Mobay arrival lounge, and had a wonderful escort as soon as we got to the bottom of the ramp. And, of course, Club Mobay’s signature rum punch. In any case, all of the people we encountered in Jamaica were warm, and welcoming, and lots of fun!
- The grounds. I cannot say enough about the beauty of the grounds at the Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort. Despite it raining pretty much the entire time we were there, you can’t deny how beautiful it is! I could have stayed there 3 weeks just looking at that view! We still can’t say enough about the Kensington Cove block of rooms. And the scenery to get there wasn’t half bad either!
Yeah, it is certainly breathtaking! And with the snow coming down right now, I am missing this view even more!
- The food. I can’t even begin to describe how delicious the food is at the Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort. From breakfast: To my favorite snack of Jamaican Jerk Chicken Quesadilla and a Rum Runner.
- And, last, but not least, the drinks! I don’t think I need to talk about them, just show you the pictures!
My husband’s favorite drink, the Purple Rain, is on the left. Rum Punch is still my favorite. The one on the right is a secret, it was the bartender’s special. Whatever it was, it was fabulous!
So now that you heard why I think you should visit the Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort, what reason would you use to visit? Be sure to leave a comment and tell me!
SOME OTHER JAMAICAN POSTS YOU MAY ENJOY:
- Snorkeling At The Sandals Royal Caribbean In Jamaica
- Renewing Your Wedding Vows At Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort
- Why You Should Use The Club Mobay Departure Lounge