This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeHealthyForEveryPartofLife #CollectiveBias
It’s hard to believe that cold and flu season is back again. After all, weren’t we just enjoying the sun, surf, and warm Summer evenings?
I know that, at least for me, I am not ready to give up those terrific memories. But time marches on, and the “sick season” is rapidly approaching.
Usually I find myself unprepared for this time of year. I work in retail, and spend a lot of time around kids in my department. There are usually lots of sick people out and about, and I tend to be the one who ends up catching it from someone else.
This year, I am determined to be more pro-active about staying healthy no matter where I am. And how? By employing my “Purse Essentials” pack. With just a few simple steps, you can be sure that you can stay healthy no matter where you are, too.
One of the biggest reasons I tend to get sick during the winter months is I don’t always take the best care of myself. This year, I plan on changing it! So I am sharing my best tips for you to stay healthy no matter where you are.
Stay Healthy No Matter Where You Are:
- Get enough rest. That may seem like a no-brainer, but sometimes as a Mom, you tend to forget that important step. And there is no shame in taking a nap!
- Be sure to start your day with a healthy breakfast. Again, this shouldn’t need to be mentioned, but I am often guilty of not eating a good breakfast.
- Stay hydrated. Coffee does not count! I know that is a hard statement to read, but it is true. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water throughout the day.
- Boost your immune system. Emergen-C Immune+ Chewables are the perfect solution! Two tablets once a day can go a long way towards healthy immune support.
- Take your vitamins. If you struggle like I do, having a chewable vitamin helps a lot. I tend to forget to take my vitamins because I really hate to swallow a large pill first thing in the morning. New Centrum VitaMints are adult multivitamins with a refreshingly minty taste you can take/enjoy any time of day with or without food or water. Easy and convenient!
- Keep your lips from cracking. ChapStick Total Hydration will keep your lips from cracking and bleeding, as it instantly smooths and moisturizes.
What is the best part about these simple tips is that you can keep what you need with you at all times. I have a zippered pouch that I keep in my purse so I have my “Purse Essentials” with me no matter where I am.
I was able to get everything for my “Purse Essentials” right at Walmart. I love being able to get everything I need in one stop. More time for me to be home resting!
So whether I am at work, on the go, or even at a friend’s house, I am prepared because I have what I need to stay healthy no matter where I am.
What will you be doing to stay healthy no matter where you are?
Be sure to leave me a comment and tell me your best tips!