I am really excited to receive another blog award! A great big thank you to Katya Kate for this award. Please take a moment and visit her blog at Mommy Growing Up. Apparently, the Sunshine Blog Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogosphere.
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
- Thank this person who gave this award, and write a post about it
- Answer the questions that are posted below
- Pass the award along to 10-12 bloggers, share their links, and leave them a comment to let them know that they received the award.
- Favorite color? Definitely purple!
- Favorite animal? Horses. I so wish I could have my own
- Favorite number? 29. It’s the number of the hockey jersey my husband wore on the first date that we went on
- Favorite drink? Sangria. Especially when it’s made with a dark fruity wine, and has cut up pieces of fruit floating in it!
- Facebook or Twitter? Facebook. Although some days I think it’s more of a curse than any fun
- Your passion? Reading. Blogging. Those come after my greatest passion, my family!!
- Giving or getting presents? Giving.
- Favorite day? Any day that I don’t have to go into work, and I can be with my family
- Favorite flowers? Red or pink roses.
you have it guys. Now, it’s time for me to share the love. Sunshine
Blog Award is the cutest so I must pass it on to twelve deserving
bloggers~ who either inspired me with their sassy and creative blogs or
made me smile with their thoughtful comments on my posts. Here they are
in totally random order.
- Miller Racing Family http://millerracingfamily.blogspot.com/
- From Inmates to Playdates http://www.frominmatestoplaydates.com/
- Dagmar’s Momsense http://dagmarbleasdale.com/
- Outside My Kitchen Window http://kitchenwindow-sunflower.blogspot.com/
- Sticky Little Fingers http://www.stickylittlefingersblog.com/
- The Organized Cook http://tonispilsbury.com/
- Saavy Suburban
- JDaniel4’s Mom http://www.jdaniel4smom.com/
- Around My Family Table http://www.aroundmyfamilytable.com/
Thanks again for this award! I hope you get the chance to stop in and visit, and tell them that Making Our Life Matter sent you!
Tags : blog awards