This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BiteHungerBack #CollectiveBias
School standardized testing week is always stressful in a child’s life. From the pressure to the time commitment, it can be a scary time for our children. But, with a little planning, you can help your child navigate school standardized testing week with flying colors.
There is so much stress wrapped around school standardized testing week. And making sure my kids are getting the proper food is important to this Mama. That is why I love the NEW HOT POCKETS® Breakfast Bites and Snack Bites.
School Standardized Testing Week Tips:
- Start your child’s day off with a good breakfast. Let’s face it, a good breakfast is important on testing day, but it may not always be enough. See your child off to the bus stop with some HOT POCKETS® Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Bites. They are the perfect way to top off breakfast and to satisfy hunger because they are made with quality ingredients like 100% real cheese which provides just the right kick-start to their day.
Even thought I made these for them, I found myself snacking on them through out the day. So these are not just for breakfast.
- Offer them encouragement throughout a testing day. Send a cute note in their backpack or be hip and message them a funny picture. Be warned, though. Your teen may text you back with a “just stop Mom” text because they are mortified.
- Take time to unwind. This is what many people call “debriefing”. I love this part of the day because I can spend time with my boys and talk about things other than testing.
- Get outside and play. This is a great way to work off excess stress and energy.
- Have a tasty and fun snack. The time before supper may seem endless to your scholar, so having a snack ready is the perfect treat after a hard day of testing and afternoon play. HOT POCKETS® Pepperoni Pizza Snack Bites are hot, hearty and delicious BITE size pieces of real food that will satisfy your kids better than anything in the pantry. And the pepperoni flavor is the BEST!
It was easy to get the NEW HOT POCKETS® while we were at Walmart getting last minute supplies for school standardized testing days. You know, batteries for the camera and extra pencils. With just two quick stops in the frozen breakfast and snack cases in the aisle, and we were out the door and on our way.
Now you can get HOT POCKETS® Breakfast Bites and Snack Bites at Walmart and SAVE $1 from April 1 – April 30 with this coupon: http://cbi.as/6hjz