I am so excited! Cari at Nighlon tagged me for a post and I am excited to participate. Here are the rules for this Meme:
Blogger Tag Meme Rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Here are the questions for the Misfit Bloggers:
1. How do you stay fabulous? I would love to know how this lady stays FAB for her hubby! I started purchasing some new clothes that fit. Instead of trying to hide my figure, I am fitting it. And I started exercising.
2. What is your favorite social media outlet? I don’t know if I have a favorite one. Right now, most of my traffic comes from Stumble Upon.
3. What is your favorite commercial? My kids would have to disagree, but Staples back-to-school commercials are my favorite
4. What is the first thing you do every morning? Check my site stats
5. What inspired you to start blogging? Things in my life that were beyond my control
6. Who is your blogging hero? Jo-Lynne at Musings Of A Housewife
7. Twitter: Love it or hate it? Right now I hate it because I never seem to get any traffic from it. And lately I am getting all kinds of porn freaks following my blog
8. Who is your hero? My MIL. She is truly an inspiring person, and she did an awesome job raising her son into the wonderful man he is today!
9. What is your favorite dessert? Cherry crumb cake
10. How do you spend your weekends? Saturdays are usually spent working, and Sundays are family day. We usually hang out with my MIL, play board games, and have a terrific home-cooked meal. And 95% of the time, a nap is involved as well.
11. What is your passion? I am really curious about this one. Reading. I love it. I read all kinds of books, and you can almost always find me with my Nook Tablet glued to my left hand 🙂
So, now that you’ve read my answers, I tag the following people:
Okay, this is not exactly the rule, but I have so many blogs that I read, that I just can’t pick 11. So, anyone that is reading this, please pick up the tag, and join in the fun.
Tags : support