Happy *almost* first day of Autumn. It is an absolutely gorgeous day today, and I really wish I was off today. It would be a great day to hang things outside on the line. But first things first, menu planning day.
This week is a week where we will be eating out a lot because of our schedule. Between work and getting ready for my best friend to come out, I just don’t have the energy to cook. Makes me sad, but you have to do what you have to do. My crockpot menu plan from last week was a big hit, so I can hopefully get back to that next week.
In any case, this is what I have cooking this week:
- Sunday: Chicken Parmesan. My MIL made it, and it was absolutely delicious!
- Monday: My men are having pizza! I work 3-11, so I think Spaghetti O’s are on my menu plan.
- Tuesday: Once again, Creamed Chicken Over Biscuits has been requested by the family. I couldn’t say no.
- Wednesday: OYO. I work till 6pm, then have to run to my son’s school for “Meet the Teacher” at 6:30 pm. Not sure when I’ll get to eat. The boys are having mac n’ cheese, and hubby will probably stop for something because he has a baseball meeting at 7 pm. Ack!
- Thursday: Pulled pork sandwiches.
- Friday: We have our church basket social. They usually have hot dogs and barbeque, so we will eat there to support the church.
- Saturday: We are going to Quaker Steak & Lube. The finally opened one somewhat near us, so we will head their with our friends.
So that is the plan for this week. Not a really good one, but at least it is a start. I may change my mind for Thursday and make grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup.
What dinner ideas on your menu plan for this week?
More crockpot comforts ideas:
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteaks| https://makingourlifematter.com/buffalo-chicken-cheesesteaks/
Crockpot Mango Pulled Pork Sandwiches| https://makingourlifematter.com/crockpot-mango-pulled-pork-sandwiches/
* This post is also linked to Menu Plan Monday.