“Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise!
Normally I blog a Thankful Thursday post about several different things that I am thankful for during the week. Generally it is a little of this, a little of that. Some huge, some minor, but all of them important. Today I feel compelled to get more specific on my post. So this week I am completely thankful for my wonderful husband. Why you ask? Let’s see, where to begin:
- He does absolutely anything and everything for our family.
- He has a kind heart and level head.
- He gets up on his day off to drive me to work so I don’t have to deal with crazy people and their driving.
- He will fold and put away laundry, even after working close to 60 hours a week.
- He will cut the grass, even after working all day, putting away the laundry, coaching baseball, and taking care of his family.
- He loves me no matter how dumb I can be.
- He never hesitates to unload and reload the dishwasher if I am not feeling well.