It’s here! The kids go back to school on Wednesday. I am not sure where the summer went, but it is time for back to school menus and menu planning!
This week is actually a little bit easier for me to menu plan because I am not working any 3-11 shifts and today is a holiday and I am off. So this is what I came up with for this week:
This week has the potential to be a slower week, so I am excited to actually be able to cook a few days. Hubby put in a few suggestions for a change, so it will be stuff they actually want to eat.
In any case, this is what I have cooking this week:
- Sunday: Leftovers. Hubby was away doing a football thing, so we had leftovers. Which included gummy worms and nonpareils.
- Monday: Steaks, corn, and all the fixings.
- Tuesday: Grilled cheese sandwiches, and then our night-before-school ice cream cone tradition at our local ice cream parlor.
- Wednesday: Lasagna Inspired Casserole Bake. Click on the photo below to get the recipe.
- Thursday: Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteaks in the crockpot. Click on the image for the recipe!
- Friday: Definitely pizza.
- Saturday: I would have to guess Chipotle, if it is like any other Saturday night.
So that is our menu plan for the week. I still can’t believe back to school is here. My kids won’t admit it, but I know they are excited!
What dinner ideas on your menu plan for this week?
More dinner ideas:
Homemade Sloppy Joe’s| https://makingourlifematter.com/homemade-sloppy-joes-2/
Healthy BLT Sandwiches| https://makingourlifematter.com/sandwich-thins-review/
Crockpot Mango Pulled Pork Sandwiches| https://makingourlifematter.com/crockpot-mango-pulled-pork-sandwiches/
* This post is also linked to Menu Plan Monday.
Tags : menu planning