Happy Monday! It is a beautiful day today! You know, the kind that doesn’t make going in to work an evening shift any easier. In fact, most of the week will probably be like that, but what can you do. Except suck it up and hope it goes quickly, LOL!
I am starting a really busy time at work, mostly with school book fairs and holiday preparation. I can’t even believe I am writing that! It will be here soon, because my least favorite Elf On The Shelf will be arriving soon to stores near you. My crockpot menu plan from a few weeks ago was a big hit, so I can hopefully add more ideas to it for another week.
In any case, this is what I have cooking this week:
- Sunday: We had pork roast, mashed potatoes and sauerkraut. Yum!
- Monday: Whatever. This Mom works 6p-2a, so no cooking here!
- Tuesday: Frozen pizza for the men. I work 3-11, so they are on their own again.
- Wednesday: Spaghetti with meat sauce. And a big old side of spaghetti bread!
- Thursday: Chicken cordon bleu, noodles, and corn.
- Friday: Not sure. It will just be hubby and I.
- Saturday: My guess is Chipotle, LOL!
So that is the plan for this week. Not a really good one, but at least it is a start.
What dinner ideas on your menu plan for this week?
More plan ideas:
Crockpot Mango Pulled Pork Sandwiches| https://makingourlifematter.com/crockpot-mango-pulled-pork-sandwiches/
Homemade Macaroni N’ Cheese: https://makingourlifematter.com/homemade-macaroni-n-cheese/
* This post is also linked to Menu Plan Monday.