Can I say that I am extremely happy that we didn’t get any snow today? Not a single flake anywhere. So happy! But that doesn’t mean I don’t have to make dinner just because I don’t have to shovel. Not that I do a lot of the shoveling, but it still gets tiring. So this is what’s going to be on our dinner table this week.
- Sunday: MIL is making meatloaf with the fixings, yeah! She is also making her cinnamon buns. They are so good, they start a feeding frenzy with all the family members. I want to see if I can get a few pictures today before they are all gone.
- Monday: Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteaks.
- Tuesday: Belgium waffles and sausage.
- Wednesday: Spaghetti and Texas toast.
Breakfast burritos. We decided last-minute on steak fajitas. They are made the same as my chicken fajita recipe, just with steak pieces. And I use sharp cheddar instead of taco blend for the cheese.
- Friday: Out to eat, place TBD.
- Saturday: Youngest’s choice, since it is his birthday.
So that is our plan for this week. Simple and delicious, but not super healthy. I need to work on that!
So how would you make this menu plan more healthy? Share your best tips in the comments!
For more menu plans, check out I’m An Organizing Junkie!
Tags : menu planning