Another week, and another difficult menu plan. I love my new job, but sometimes it makes menu planning so much harder than it needs to be. It certainly makes me want to cry, at least this week. I am searching the internet for crockpot recipes my family will actually eat, so on those nights when I work 3-11, my men can at least eat a decent meal!
In any case, this is what I have cooking this week:
- Sunday: We are in Ohio, so based on popular vote, we are having pizza tonight.
- Monday: The Lube! We are on our way home to PA, and will be stopping in Bloomsburg to get my fix.
- Tuesday: Do-it-yourself taco bar. Trying to decide if I should do a blog post on it because it really is a simple recipe.
- Wednesday: I know it is the middle of summer, but I could really go for some crockpot chili.
- Thursday: Ribs in the crockpot.
- Friday: Probably pizza. Yeah, I know we had it earlier in the week, but hey, it’s pizza. What can I say?
- Saturday: I am thinking some kind of steak, whether it is broiled or sandwiches.
So that is our menu plan for the week. Not much, but I hope to change that!
What is your menu plan for today?
You might also enjoy:
Crockpot Sausage Sandwiches/https://makingourlifematter.com/easy-crockpot-sausage-sandwiches/
Homemade Sloppy Joe’s/ https://makingourlifematter.com/homemade-sloppy-joes-2/
Healthy BLT Sandwiches/https://makingourlifematter.com/sandwich-thins-review/