It is hard to believe that next week is Thanksgiving already. I am eternally grateful that I don’t have to do any of the cooking. My mother-in-law does all the cooking, and it is absolutely amazing. I am going to be making my famous apple pie, though. Not sure if it is famous in any way other that it is the recipe from the side of the pie crust box. I do add a few of my own things, though, to make it mine.
I am starting a really busy time at work, mostly with school book fairs and holiday preparation. I can’t even believe I am writing that! It will be here soon, because my least favorite Elf On The Shelf will be arriving soon to stores near you. I am also suffering from a bit of the holiday grumpiness, so hopefully that will go away soon.
My crockpot menu plan from a few weeks ago was a big hit, so I can hopefully add more ideas to it for another week.
In any case, this is what I have cooking this week:
- Sunday: We had sausage pasta casserole. It is simple, but delicious.
- Monday: I work 3-11, so the guys are having pizza.
- Tuesday: I am working 3-11 again, so the men are own their own.
- Wednesday: Chicken fajitas! One of my favorites.
- Thursday: Spaghetti with bread.
- Friday: I am thinking we are going to get cheese steaks from the new Tony Luke’s that is opening near us.
- Saturday: My guess is Chipotle, LOL!
So that is the plan for this week. Not a really good one, but at least it is a start.
What dinner ideas on your menu plan for this week?
More plan ideas:
Crockpot Mango Pulled Pork Sandwiches| https://makingourlifematter.com/crockpot-mango-pulled-pork-sandwiches/
Homemade Macaroni N’ Cheese: https://makingourlifematter.com/homemade-macaroni-n-cheese/
* This post is also linked to Menu Plan Monday.