Happy Monday! It is a beautiful, crisp morning, and I actually wanted to get up out of bed for a change. Guess it was because I had such a nice birthday yesterday, and slept really well. The Eagles won, too, so that made for a nice day as well.
I am starting a really busy time at work, mostly with school bookfairs and holiday preparation. I can’t even believe I am writing that! It will be here soon, because my least favorite Elf On The Shelf will be arriving soon to stores near you. My crockpot menu plan from a few weeks ago was a big hit, so I can hopefully add more ideas to it for another week.
In any case, this is what I have cooking this week:
- Sunday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn, and carrots. The ultimate family comfort meal.
- Monday: Pizza
- Tuesday: Belgium waffles and sausage. We haven’t had breakfast for dinner in a while.
- Wednesday: Roasted chicken and macaroni and cheese.
- Thursday: OYO.
- Friday: TBD. We are going to a play, and supper will probably be something really quick on the way.
- Saturday: Chicken cordon bleu and corn.
So that is the plan for this week. Not a really good one, but at least it is a start.
What dinner ideas on your menu plan for this week?
More plan ideas:
Crockpot Mango Pulled Pork Sandwiches| https://makingourlifematter.com/crockpot-mango-pulled-pork-sandwiches/
Homemade Macaroni N’ Cheese: https://makingourlifematter.com/homemade-macaroni-n-cheese/
* This post is also linked to Menu Plan Monday.