Fall is finally here, but it was more like an Indian Summer. I am not complaining because it was absolutely beautiful outside. Our friends were here, and the kids were able to play outside whenever they could. We had warm days, and cool nights. Perfect!
Things are starting to get more into a routine. I am temporarily only working one evening shift, so there is only that night that I can’t be home with my family. So that is my crockpot day. My crockpot menu plan from two weeks ago was a big hit, so I can hopefully get back to that next week.
In any case, this is what I have cooking this week:
- Sunday: Sausage, oven-browned potatoes, and corn.
- Monday: A favorite: Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteaks In The Crockpot.
- Tuesday: Ravioli
- Wednesday: Homemade macaroni and cheese with stewed tomatoes.
- Thursday: OYO. I have to go to “Meet The Teacher” and the men have haircuts.
- Friday: TBD. But probably food from our local pizza joint.
- Saturday: Not sure. Depends how tired I am after work. They want to take me out for my birthday dinner.
So that is the plan for this week. Not a really good one, but at least it is a start.
What dinner ideas on your menu plan for this week?
More plan ideas:
Crockpot Mango Pulled Pork Sandwiches| https://makingourlifematter.com/crockpot-mango-pulled-pork-sandwiches/
* This post is also linked to Menu Plan Monday.