Another week, and another difficult menu plan. I love my new job, but sometimes it makes menu planning so much harder than it needs to be. It certainly makes me want to cry, at least this week. I am searching the internet for crockpot recipes my family will actually eat, so on those nights when I work 3-11, my men can at least eat a decent meal!
In any case, this is what I have cooking this week:
- Sunday: Leftovers
- Monday: Sausage Sandwiches in the crockpot. I really need to take some pictures so I can share this simple, but delicious recipe!
- Tuesday: On your own because hubby has to go up to baseball sign-ups
- Wednesday: Chicken fajitas. I have this recipe on my blog, but it is so embarrassing. My goal on Wednesday is to make the meal, and take some really good pictures!
- Thursday: Burgers and beans
- Friday: Probably pizza or steak sandwiches
- Saturday: Picnic type food. We are going to a farewell party to one of hubby’s co-workers. They are moving out-of-state, so it is a way for everyone to be together and send their well-wishes.
So that is our menu plan for the week. Not much, but I hope to change that!
What is cooking at your house this week?
Tags : menu planning