- I learned this week that I just can’t deal with the cold weather anymore. I am tired of having to wear a heavy coat, and have gloves in my pocket.
- I also learned this week that slightly warmer weather does wreak havoc on my allergies. But I switched the time that I take my allergy, and that seems to help.
- I learned this week that a home improvement project can make parents into little kids! We come home from work each day, hoping that there is a message from Lowe’s saying all the materials are in, and they can start installation.
- I may have learned this week that patience is a virtue when it comes to Spring. The signs are starting to show that Spring is on its way, and tapping my foot is not going to make it get here earlier.
- I learned this week that looking at old Spring photos is not the same as it actually being Spring. It is a start, but a tease as well.
I learned a few things along the way this week, some new, some the same old same old. How about you? Join in the fun to see what others are doing and to make new blog friends. For more WILTW, please visit Julie at From Inmates to Playdates!