- No matter how grumpy you are, putting up the decorations and listening to Christmas music always changes that!.
- No matter how carefully you pack away your decorations, every year something gets broken, even though you haven’t touched them for 364 days.
- A law of some kind states that somehow one or two strings of lights always end up broken. Not sure how because they worked 10 minutes before I packed them away.
- Despite your best efforts, you will never remember what is in each container.
- That you can never quite remember how you decorated last year, and seem to have more/less things than needed.
- Each year you say that you will not put as much up, and you do anyway.
- I learned that having an almost 6 foot hubby comes in handy when decorating a 7.5 foot tree.
- It’s awesome to have two boys that love to put ornaments on the tree.
- And really awesome to have two boys that can help carry things up and down the steps!
So I hope that you enjoyed reading this post. Take a few minutes to visit Julie and read her wonderful blog.