-3⅔ cup large macaroni shells pasta, cooked
-4 cup tomatoes, diced
-4 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
-3 cup lettuce, thinly sliced
-1 tsp sugar
-2 tsp cider vinegar
-½ cup fat free mayonnaise
-⅓ cup light sour cream
-1 tbsp dijon mustard
-In a large bowl, mix pasta, bacon, tomatoes, and lettuce.
-In a small bowl, mix sugar, vinegar, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste.
Serving size: 6 Calories: 223 Fat: 13g Saturated fat: 2g Unsaturated fat: 9g Carbohydrates: 21g Sugar: 3g Sodium: 375mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 6g Cholesterol: 13mg
WW Points+: 3 points+ per 1 cup
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE