1 (32 oz) bag frozen tater tots
1 (3 oz) bag bacon pieces
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts diced
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
3/4 cup milk
salt & pepper to taste
Step 1: Using a non-stick cooking spray, grease a slow cooker.
Step 2: In the bottom of the slow cooker, layer half of the frozen tater tots.
Step 3: Sprinkle over 1/3 pieces of bacon.
Step 4: And top with 1/3 shredded cheese.
Step 5: Place the diced chicken on top and season with salt and pepper.
Step 6: Sprinkle another 1/3 bacon pieces and shredded cheese on top.
Step 7: Add the remaining frozen tater tots in the slow cooker.
Step 8: And top with the rest of the cheddar cheese and pieces of bacon.
Step 9: Pour in 3/4 cup of milk.
Step 10: Cook for about 4 to 6 hours, covered, on low.
Calories: 575kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 111mg | Sodium: 1407mg | Potassium: 758mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 450IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 329mg | Iron: 1mg
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- CAJUN SHRIMP IN FOIL
- Roast, Potatoes, Carrots & Onions
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Shrimp & Teriyaki Steak Noodles
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- CREAMED CHIPPED BEEF ON TOAST
- LEMON GARLIC LOBSTER TAILS
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake
- CLASSIC ENSAYMADA BREAD RECIPE
- Steak fajitas
- SANDWICH AND FRIES
- SLOW COOKER PHILLY CHEESE STEAK SANDWICHES
- Cabbage soup with smoked sausage
- PAN SEARED FISH FILETS
- Fried Cabbage with Bacon, Onion, and Garlic
- BROCCOLI CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST