12 raw shrimps (as many as you’d like, I like having a lot in my pasta)
1 serving of pasta (preferably a linguine)
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbs. butter
1/2 c. heavy cream
shredded parmesan cheese
1/8 tsp. basil
salt and pepper to taste
flour (to thicken)
1/4 c. parsley
White wine (not shown)
olive oil (not shown)
Heat a saucepan on medium-high heat. Add the butter, a drizzle of olive oil, and a dash of white wine and bring to a boil.
Add the garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
Add the shrimps.
Next, season the shrimps with the Cajun seasoning., be generous (to your liking)!
When the shrimps are pink on one side, flip them and cook for another minute and remove them from the pan, leaving the liquid.
Add the heavy cream, basil, parsley, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil and whisk in sprinkles of flour until sauce thickens.
Lower heat to medium-low and add shrimp again.
Toss shrimp to coat with sauce, and serve over pasta. Topping with parmesan cheese
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Cheese Steak Quesadillas
- Air fried lemon pepper baby back ribs
- BAKED CAJUN SHRIMP
- Spicy Southern fried chicken
- Peach Cobbler Cheesecake
- Cheesesteak Croissants
- SHRIMP COBB SALAD
- Southern Fried Chicken Gizzards
- PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN
- Smothered Chicken with Creamed Spinach, Bacon, Mushrooms
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- Grilled beef ribs Recipe
- Quick and Easy Dirty Rice Recipe
- One Pot Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef
- Parmesan crusted air fryer chicken tenders
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Baked Cod Recipe
- Cauliflower Crust pizza artist
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Beef stew
- Creamy cajun shrimp pasta recipe
- Healthy and Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Cheeseburger subs
- Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Seafood gumbo
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Fries
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
Leave a Comment