1 pkg (14 oz; 392g) smoked beef and pork sausage, cut into coins
3 c (435g) thinly sliced Yukon gold potatoes
2 c (3-4 large; 221g) thinly sliced carrots
1 large (223g) thinly sliced yellow onion
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp of Italian seasoning, dried basil, dried parsley
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp dried thyme
4 tbsp unsalted butter, separated
Serve with: ketchup, fresh herbs (optional)
Step 1: Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
Step 2: Slice the sausage into round shapes.
Step 3: Slice the potatoes to about 1/8-inch-thick cuts.
Step 4: Slice the onions as well into thin cuts.
Step 5: In a large mixing bowl, add the carrots, sausage, onion, and potatoes.
Step 6: Drizzle about 2 tablespoons of olive oil over the veggies, then sprinkle seasonings as well. Toss until well mixed.
Step 7: Fill four sheets of foil with the mixture.
Step 8: Add four slices of butter to each foil. Seal each foil tightly.
Step 9: Place them inside the preheated oven and cook for about 30 minutes or until done.
Step 10: Open each pack and garnish them with freshly chopped herbs.
Step 11: Serve and enjoy!
Cook on the Grill:
Prepare the grill and preheat.
Place the packets over the preheated grill and cook for about 30 minutes or until the insides are fork-tender.
Serve and enjoy!
Cook on the Stove:
Place a Dutch oven on the stove, then add everything. Turn the heat to medium-high.
Cook for 15 minutes or until done.
Serve and enjoy!
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code