1 pkg (14 oz; 392g) smoked beef and pork sausage, cut into coins
3 c (435g) thinly sliced Yukon gold potatoes
2 c (3-4 large; 221g) thinly sliced carrots
1 large (223g) thinly sliced yellow onion
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp of Italian seasoning, dried basil, dried parsley
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp dried thyme
4 tbsp unsalted butter, separated
Serve with: ketchup, fresh herbs (optional)
Step 1: Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
Step 2: Slice the sausage into round shapes.
Step 3: Slice the potatoes to about 1/8-inch-thick cuts.
Step 4: Slice the onions as well into thin cuts.
Step 5: In a large mixing bowl, add the carrots, sausage, onion, and potatoes.
Step 6: Drizzle about 2 tablespoons of olive oil over the veggies, then sprinkle seasonings as well. Toss until well mixed.
Step 7: Fill four sheets of foil with the mixture.
Step 8: Add four slices of butter to each foil. Seal each foil tightly.
Step 9: Place them inside the preheated oven and cook for about 30 minutes or until done.
Step 10: Open each pack and garnish them with freshly chopped herbs.
Step 11: Serve and enjoy!
Cook on the Grill:
Prepare the grill and preheat.
Place the packets over the preheated grill and cook for about 30 minutes or until the insides are fork-tender.
Serve and enjoy!
Cook on the Stove:
Place a Dutch oven on the stove, then add everything. Turn the heat to medium-high.
Cook for 15 minutes or until done.
Serve and enjoy!
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- CAJUN SHRIMP IN FOIL
- Roast, Potatoes, Carrots & Onions
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Shrimp & Teriyaki Steak Noodles
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- CREAMED CHIPPED BEEF ON TOAST
- LEMON GARLIC LOBSTER TAILS
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake
- CLASSIC ENSAYMADA BREAD RECIPE
- Steak fajitas
- SANDWICH AND FRIES
- SLOW COOKER PHILLY CHEESE STEAK SANDWICHES
- Cabbage soup with smoked sausage
- PAN SEARED FISH FILETS
- Fried Cabbage with Bacon, Onion, and Garlic
- BROCCOLI CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
- Fried pork chops
- VANILLA CHIFFON CAKE
- Apple Pie Enchiladas
- Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Homemade Caramel Cake
- Fried chicken
- Cheddar Cheese Quick Bread
- Seafood Mac and Cheese
- Steak Quesadillas
- BAKED TURKEY WINGS
- Sugar Cookie Cherry Cheesecake
- PHILLY CHEESE STEAK￼
- Meatball Casserole
- Perfect Fried Shrimp
- Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes
- Garlic Butter Chicken