6-8 Pork loin chops (thin)
1 cup all-purpose flour
~2 tsp salt
~1 tsp pepper
~2 tsp garlic powder
Extra salt, pepper and garlic powder
1/4 to 1/2 cup Vegetable/Canola oil
Season both sides of the pork loin chops evenly with the salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Proceed to dredge each pork chop in the flour and set aside.
Heat the vegetable oil/canola oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
Once the oil is heated, add in 2 to 3 pork chops depending on the size of the skillet.
Cook the pork chops for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side until golden brown and no red/pink juice is seen on the pork chop.
Set aside the cooked pork chops on a plate and repeat with the remaining pork chops.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- CAJUN SHRIMP IN FOIL
- Roast, Potatoes, Carrots & Onions
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Shrimp & Teriyaki Steak Noodles
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- CREAMED CHIPPED BEEF ON TOAST
- LEMON GARLIC LOBSTER TAILS
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake
- CLASSIC ENSAYMADA BREAD RECIPE
- Steak fajitas
- SANDWICH AND FRIES
- SLOW COOKER PHILLY CHEESE STEAK SANDWICHES
- Cabbage soup with smoked sausage
- PAN SEARED FISH FILETS
- Fried Cabbage with Bacon, Onion, and Garlic
- BROCCOLI CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
- Fried pork chops
- VANILLA CHIFFON CAKE
- Apple Pie Enchiladas
- Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Homemade Caramel Cake
- Fried chicken
- Cheddar Cheese Quick Bread
- Seafood Mac and Cheese
- Steak Quesadillas
- BAKED TURKEY WINGS
- Sugar Cookie Cherry Cheesecake
- PHILLY CHEESE STEAK￼
- Meatball Casserole
- Perfect Fried Shrimp
- Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes
- Garlic Butter Chicken