2 pounds Carrots
6 whole Potatoes
1 whole Sweet Onion
3 cloves Garlic
6 Tablespoons Olive Oil
½ teaspoons Dried Thyme
½ teaspoons Dried Parsley
Salt And Pepper, to taste
Preheat oven 475ºF.
Peel carrots, cut into bite size pieces. Dice potatoes into bite size pieces, leaving the skin on.
Cut onion into eighths. Mince the garlic.
Combine carrots, potatoes, and onion in a large bowl.
Drizzle olive oil over vegetables, add garlic, thyme, parsley, salt (to taste), and pepper (to taste).
Toss until the vegetables are covered in olive oil and seasoning.
Place on a cookie sheet in a single layer and cover with foil.
Roast for 45 minutes. Remove foil and continue roasting another 30 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Cajun shrimp and steak
- FRIED RICE CHICKEN AND STEAK AND SHRIMP￼￼
- Baked legs with cream of mushroom
- Pan fried with garlic butter and potatoes￼
- Jerk chicken with beans and Rice
- STRAWBERRY CRUNCH CHEESECAKE CONES
- Henny Butter Shrimp
- Baked Ziti with Shrimp
- Cheese Shrimp Penne Pasta and Spinach
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
- BEST HAM SANDWICHES YOU WILL EVER HAVE
- HONEY GARLIC TURKEY WINGS
- Cheesy Garlic Scalloped Potato
- STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Brown Sugar Peach Cake￼￼
- OLD FASHIONED MEATLOAF
- CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH￼￼
- Mexican Street Corn
- Baked Fried Chicken
- Apple Pie Biscuits
- HAMBURGER STEAK WITH ONIONS AND GRAVY
- Homemade Meatloaf ￼
- Stuffed Cabbages Rolls
- Steak Bites with Garlic Butter
- Homemade Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks Recipe
- Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken
- The great banana pudding ever￼￼
- Spicy Southern Fried Chicken
- Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake￼
- Homemade Hibachi Dinner
- Beef Stroganoff ￼