2 pounds Carrots
6 whole Potatoes
1 whole Sweet Onion
3 cloves Garlic
6 Tablespoons Olive Oil
½ teaspoons Dried Thyme
½ teaspoons Dried Parsley
Salt And Pepper, to taste
Preheat oven 475ºF.
Peel carrots, cut into bite size pieces. Dice potatoes into bite size pieces, leaving the skin on.
Cut onion into eighths. Mince the garlic.
Combine carrots, potatoes, and onion in a large bowl.
Drizzle olive oil over vegetables, add garlic, thyme, parsley, salt (to taste), and pepper (to taste).
Toss until the vegetables are covered in olive oil and seasoning.
Place on a cookie sheet in a single layer and cover with foil.
Roast for 45 minutes. Remove foil and continue roasting another 30 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- CAJUN SHRIMP IN FOIL
- Roast, Potatoes, Carrots & Onions
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Shrimp & Teriyaki Steak Noodles
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- CREAMED CHIPPED BEEF ON TOAST
- LEMON GARLIC LOBSTER TAILS
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake
- CLASSIC ENSAYMADA BREAD RECIPE
- Steak fajitas
- SANDWICH AND FRIES
- SLOW COOKER PHILLY CHEESE STEAK SANDWICHES
- Cabbage soup with smoked sausage
- PAN SEARED FISH FILETS
- Fried Cabbage with Bacon, Onion, and Garlic
- BROCCOLI CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
- Fried pork chops
- VANILLA CHIFFON CAKE
- Apple Pie Enchiladas
- Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Homemade Caramel Cake
- Fried chicken
- Cheddar Cheese Quick Bread
- Seafood Mac and Cheese
- Steak Quesadillas
- BAKED TURKEY WINGS
- Sugar Cookie Cherry Cheesecake
- PHILLY CHEESE STEAK￼
- Meatball Casserole
- Perfect Fried Shrimp
- Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes
- Garlic Butter Chicken