1 Head cauliflower
½ Teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Chop cauliflower and grate or process in a food processor.
Cook cauliflower in a non-stick pan until tender, about 5 minutes (or place in a bowl covered with plastic wrap and microwave 5-7 minutes). Then cool.
Spread cauliflower over a kitchen towel and squeeze to release as much liquid as possible.
Combine all ingredients including drained cauliflower in a bowl and mix well.
Line a pizza pan with parchment paper and press cauliflower mixture to create a crust.
Bake 12 minutes, flip crust and bake another 8-10 minutes.
Top as desired with cheese and toppings. Bake 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- Grilled beef ribs Recipe
- Quick and Easy Dirty Rice Recipe
- One Pot Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef
- Parmesan crusted air fryer chicken tenders
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Baked Cod Recipe
- Cauliflower Crust pizza artist
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Beef stew
- Creamy cajun shrimp pasta recipe
- Healthy and Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Cheeseburger subs
- Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Seafood gumbo
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Fries
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- SHRIMP FRIED RICE
- Crockpot Mac and Cheese
- Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo
- Oven Fried Potato With Onion
- Oxtails Recipe
- Meatloaf Recipe
- Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Cajun Pasta Shrimp and Chicken
- Sloppy Joe Sandwich￼￼
- GARLIC BUTTER JUICY PORK CHOPS
Leave a Comment