1 1/4 pounds chicken tenders boneless skinless
1/2 cup white flour
Salt and Pepper
6 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
3 teaspoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1 cup Panko
2/3 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
Trim the fat from the tenders.
Set out three bowls.
Fill one with the white flour, about 1/4 teaspoon pepper, & about 1/2 teaspoon salt. Stir.
Fill the next bowl with the olive oil or butter and minced garlic. Stir.
Place the basil, paprika, Panko, and parmesan cheese in the last. Stir.
Place the tenders in the flour mixture, then the garlic oil, then the panko mixture making sure to evenly and thoroughly coat each piece.
Place the tenders in the basket of the air fryer.
Cook at 400 degrees for 9 minutes and then flip the tenders and cook for another 8-9 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
Remove and enjoy immediately with the dipping sauce!
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- A party recipe par excellence , with unparalleled flavor
- The second this touched my tongue, I was hooked forever
- Pimento cheese sauce
- Roasted Parmesan Creamed Onions
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake
- SKINNY CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
- Grandma’s Peach Cobbler Pie
- Pork Chop with Baked Potatoes
- Mississippi Sin Deep
- Homemade Lasagna
- ITALIAN DRUNKEN NOODLES
- I’m finding it difficult to fathom that this recipe can be achieved with only
- Cinna-bun Cake
- Whenever I make this for dinner, everyone is cleaning off their plates
- chicken and balls
- Good Ole Fashion Mac and Cheese
- Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Philly Cheese Steak Casserole
- Classic potato pancakes
- Cowboy Meatloaf and Potato Casserole
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders
- Mexican Taco Lasagna
- Cheese Steak Quesadillas
- Air fried lemon pepper baby back ribs
- BAKED CAJUN SHRIMP
- Spicy Southern fried chicken
- Peach Cobbler Cheesecake
- Cheesesteak Croissants
- SHRIMP COBB SALAD
- Southern Fried Chicken Gizzards
- PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN
- Smothered Chicken with Creamed Spinach, Bacon, Mushrooms