1 1/4 pounds chicken tenders boneless skinless
1/2 cup white flour
Salt and Pepper
6 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
3 teaspoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1 cup Panko
2/3 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
Trim the fat from the tenders.
Set out three bowls.
Fill one with the white flour, about 1/4 teaspoon pepper, & about 1/2 teaspoon salt. Stir.
Fill the next bowl with the olive oil or butter and minced garlic. Stir.
Place the basil, paprika, Panko, and parmesan cheese in the last. Stir.
Place the tenders in the flour mixture, then the garlic oil, then the panko mixture making sure to evenly and thoroughly coat each piece.
Place the tenders in the basket of the air fryer.
Cook at 400 degrees for 9 minutes and then flip the tenders and cook for another 8-9 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
Remove and enjoy immediately with the dipping sauce!
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Cheese Steak Quesadillas
- Air fried lemon pepper baby back ribs
- BAKED CAJUN SHRIMP
- Spicy Southern fried chicken
- Peach Cobbler Cheesecake
- Cheesesteak Croissants
- SHRIMP COBB SALAD
- Southern Fried Chicken Gizzards
- PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN
- Smothered Chicken with Creamed Spinach, Bacon, Mushrooms
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- Grilled beef ribs Recipe
- Quick and Easy Dirty Rice Recipe
- One Pot Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef
- Parmesan crusted air fryer chicken tenders
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Baked Cod Recipe
- Cauliflower Crust pizza artist
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Beef stew
- Creamy cajun shrimp pasta recipe
- Healthy and Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Cheeseburger subs
- Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Seafood gumbo
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Fries
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
Leave a Comment