1lb Angus Steak or Boneless Beef Tri tip (cut into cubes)
1lb Large Shrimp (Peeled & deveined)
1 C Red & Green Bell Peppers
1 C Chicken Broth or water
2 tsp Jerk Seasoning (see bottom)
1 tsp Creole Seasoning (see bottom)
1 tsp Salt & Cracked Black pepper
1/8 tsp Honey
1 T Butter
1 T Oil
Yellow Rice… Use Mahatma!
Heat oil in a large pan over Med High heat. Add steak. Cook undisturbed for 3 mins.
Gently flip in pan until browned on all sides, abt 7-8 mins. Remove and set aside.
Season shrimp with Jerk & Creole Seasonings. Blend well. Color should begin to turn red. Add butter to pan then add shrimp.
Cook for 1 min each side. Add honey. Cook an additional 1 min. Remove. Shrimp will finish cooking last step.
In same pan add bell peppers. Cook for 3 minutes or until softened.
Stir frequently to keep from burning. Add steak and shrimp back to pan. Toss to blend.
Add broth/water and all remaining seasonings. Lower heat to Med Low and let simmer to enhance the flavor. Serve over white or yellow rice. Sprinkle green onions, black pepper and/or Cilantro.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- SHRIMP FRIED RICE
- Crockpot Mac and Cheese
- Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo
- Oven Fried Potato With Onion
- Oxtails Recipe
- Meatloaf Recipe
- Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Cajun Pasta Shrimp and Chicken
- Sloppy Joe Sandwich￼￼
- GARLIC BUTTER JUICY PORK CHOPS
- CILANTRO LIME HONEY SHRIMP￼￼
- One Pan Meatball Casserole
- Crab stuffed Cheddar Bay Biscuit with a Lemon butter sauce
- Old Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Red Velvet Cheesecake
- Chocolate Wet Cake
- Zucchini Patties
- Vegetable Beef Soup
- Cajun Corn On The Cob ￼
- Fried Shrimps
- Fried green tomatoes
- Crockpot Lasagna
- Fried Potatoes and Onions and Peppers with Smoked Sausage
- Delicious Italian Meatloaf
- Beef Stew
- Hamburger steaks with onion gravy
- Homemade Beef Lo Mein
- Baked Chicken