1lb Angus Steak or Boneless Beef Tri tip (cut into cubes)
1lb Large Shrimp (Peeled & deveined)
1 C Red & Green Bell Peppers
1 C Chicken Broth or water
2 tsp Jerk Seasoning (see bottom)
1 tsp Creole Seasoning (see bottom)
1 tsp Salt & Cracked Black pepper
1/8 tsp Honey
1 T Butter
1 T Oil
Yellow Rice… Use Mahatma!
Heat oil in a large pan over Med High heat. Add steak. Cook undisturbed for 3 mins.
Gently flip in pan until browned on all sides, abt 7-8 mins. Remove and set aside.
Season shrimp with Jerk & Creole Seasonings. Blend well. Color should begin to turn red. Add butter to pan then add shrimp.
Cook for 1 min each side. Add honey. Cook an additional 1 min. Remove. Shrimp will finish cooking last step.
In same pan add bell peppers. Cook for 3 minutes or until softened.
Stir frequently to keep from burning. Add steak and shrimp back to pan. Toss to blend.
Add broth/water and all remaining seasonings. Lower heat to Med Low and let simmer to enhance the flavor. Serve over white or yellow rice. Sprinkle green onions, black pepper and/or Cilantro.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code