1.5 pound baby gold potatoes
2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
salt and pepper, to taste
½ cup prepared ranch dressing, divided use
2 cups Mexican Cheese blend
1 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
½ cup diced green onion
Spray a 9″x 13″ baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Dice the potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
In a large bowl mix together the diced potatoes, salt & pepper and ¼ cup ranch dressing.
Scoop the potatoes into prepared baking dish (save that bowl, we’re going to use it again for the chicken.)
Bake the potatoes for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until almost thoroughly cooked (they won’t be fork tender quite yet.).
While the potatoes are cooking, add the cubed chicken to the bowl you used for the potatoes and add salt and pepper and the remaining ¼ cup ranch dressing
Once the potatoes have cooked 30 minutes, remove baking dish from the oven and lower the oven temperature to 400F degrees.
Top the cooked potatoes with the raw marinated chicken.
Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil (Warning: Baking dish will be VERY hot so use oven mitts to do this.)
Place baking dish back in the oven and cook for an additional 20 minutes (or until chicken is fully cooked and has reached 165F degrees internal temperature).
Take baking dish out of the oven and top with shredded cheese, bacon and green onion.
Place back in oven for 8-10 minutes (or until cheese is melted and bubbly).
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- CAJUN SHRIMP IN FOIL
- Roast, Potatoes, Carrots & Onions
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Shrimp & Teriyaki Steak Noodles
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- CREAMED CHIPPED BEEF ON TOAST
- LEMON GARLIC LOBSTER TAILS
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake
- CLASSIC ENSAYMADA BREAD RECIPE
- Steak fajitas
- SANDWICH AND FRIES
- SLOW COOKER PHILLY CHEESE STEAK SANDWICHES
- Cabbage soup with smoked sausage
- PAN SEARED FISH FILETS
- Fried Cabbage with Bacon, Onion, and Garlic
- BROCCOLI CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
- Fried pork chops
- VANILLA CHIFFON CAKE
- Apple Pie Enchiladas
- Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Homemade Caramel Cake
- Fried chicken
- Cheddar Cheese Quick Bread
- Seafood Mac and Cheese
- Steak Quesadillas
- BAKED TURKEY WINGS
- Sugar Cookie Cherry Cheesecake
- PHILLY CHEESE STEAK￼
- Meatball Casserole
- Perfect Fried Shrimp
- Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes
- Garlic Butter Chicken