1.5 pound baby gold potatoes
2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
salt and pepper, to taste
½ cup prepared ranch dressing, divided use
2 cups Mexican Cheese blend
1 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
½ cup diced green onion
Spray a 9″x 13″ baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Dice the potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
In a large bowl mix together the diced potatoes, salt & pepper and ¼ cup ranch dressing.
Scoop the potatoes into prepared baking dish (save that bowl, we’re going to use it again for the chicken.)
Bake the potatoes for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until almost thoroughly cooked (they won’t be fork tender quite yet.).
While the potatoes are cooking, add the cubed chicken to the bowl you used for the potatoes and add salt and pepper and the remaining ¼ cup ranch dressing
Once the potatoes have cooked 30 minutes, remove baking dish from the oven and lower the oven temperature to 400F degrees.
Top the cooked potatoes with the raw marinated chicken.
Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil (Warning: Baking dish will be VERY hot so use oven mitts to do this.)
Place baking dish back in the oven and cook for an additional 20 minutes (or until chicken is fully cooked and has reached 165F degrees internal temperature).
Take baking dish out of the oven and top with shredded cheese, bacon and green onion.
Place back in oven for 8-10 minutes (or until cheese is melted and bubbly).
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- A party recipe par excellence , with unparalleled flavor
- The second this touched my tongue, I was hooked forever
- Pimento cheese sauce
- Roasted Parmesan Creamed Onions
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake
- SKINNY CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
- Grandma’s Peach Cobbler Pie
- Pork Chop with Baked Potatoes
- Mississippi Sin Deep
- Homemade Lasagna
- ITALIAN DRUNKEN NOODLES
- I’m finding it difficult to fathom that this recipe can be achieved with only
- Cinna-bun Cake
- Whenever I make this for dinner, everyone is cleaning off their plates
- chicken and balls
- Good Ole Fashion Mac and Cheese
- Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Philly Cheese Steak Casserole
- Classic potato pancakes
- Cowboy Meatloaf and Potato Casserole
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders
- Mexican Taco Lasagna
- Cheese Steak Quesadillas
- Air fried lemon pepper baby back ribs
- BAKED CAJUN SHRIMP
- Spicy Southern fried chicken
- Peach Cobbler Cheesecake
- Cheesesteak Croissants
- SHRIMP COBB SALAD
- Southern Fried Chicken Gizzards
- PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN
- Smothered Chicken with Creamed Spinach, Bacon, Mushrooms