4 lobster tails 5 to 6 oz each
1 Tbsp fresh parsley very finely chopped, plus more for garnish
2 garlic cloves pressed
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
4 Tbsp unsalted butter divided
First step is to prepare your lobster tails. You do this by using scissors to cut through the upper shell of this, stopping near the base, snipping through the top part of the meat as you start to go along.
Flip over your tail, and you’ll see the back part of this. Crack the ribs to help open this.
Use your thumbs to carefully pull the meat from the shell, and make sure to remove the vein. Lift the meat out, and then push the shell with each side, and then, put the lobster meat on the top of this. Most of this will be on the top part of our shell.
Now, to broil them. put them on the center part of the oven, and make sure that the meaty part of this is at least 6 inches from where the heating oven is. Put it on broil, high heat.
Mix your marinade ingredients, and then, put the tails on a pan to roast, and then, make sure to divide this over the top parts in an even manner, and then dot the lobster tail with half a tablespoon of butter, with it cut into tinier pieces.
Broil these for at least 10-11 minutes, or according to the size chart. You should have it register about 145 degrees on an instant thermometer
Put this on a serving platter, and then add more parsley to garnish as desired.
For the garlic lemon butter, you can drain the drippings from your roast pan into a saucepan that’s small, combining the rest of the butter with this.
Let it simmer on high heat, and then, put it over the tails, and then, you can save the rest of this on the side in some ramekins to help with dipping this in there, especially if you don’t know if the other person would like to have it drizzled on the tail or on the side.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code